Paws at Play Dog Walking prides itself on being your trustworthy and dependable neighbourhood dog walking company.
Monday-Friday (7:30am- 5:00pm)
Weekends can be arranged by request.
If you are interested in working with Paws at Play Dog Walking we would be happy to set up a free consultation. It will give us the chance to meet, go for a short walk, and give you and your furry friend a sense if we are a good fit for your family.
For the health and safely of all our dogs, we require:
- Annual Distemper combo or titer test results.
- Annual Bordatella vaccine (kennel cough and parasite/ flea control program.)
- Basic leash manners.
- To be licensed with the City of Vancouver and have identification (tags, microchip, tattoo, etc.)
Paws at Play Dog Walking reserves the right to refuse a dog that is overly aggressive, anti-social, un-neutered/ spayed or poses a risk to other pets/ people. Dogs must have basic training to participate in group walks; we cannot walk dogs with any tendencies that may disrupt the walk or interfere with other park users.
- Front clip harness such as the Freedom No-pull Harness by 2 Hounds Design for large breeds that have a tendency to pull.
- Back clip harness such as the Front Range Harness by Ruffwear for small breeds to protect their neck.
We accept cash, cheques, or email money transfers. There is a $10 fee for nsf cheques.
For any long term service (more than 3 consecutive days) we require a 50% non-refundable payment at the confirmation time of the service. Remaining balance is due on the last day of service.
For any Paws at Play Dog Walking service a 24 hour advance notice for cancellations or rescheduling is required. Granted uncontrollable circumstances do arise; there will be a one-time grace period and further cancellations will be penalized at a 100% price of service.
All the required forms and documentation will have to be completed and submitted prior to service.
House keys are kept in a secure location and are maintained with an intricate coding system. In addition, addresses and phone numbers are never attached to house keys and security systems.